Registration Week for the Spring Semester begins on March 30/2020
At the Community Centred College for the Retired, registration is done in-person at the College in the week prior to the classes starting in each semester.
- CCCR works on a first-come, first served basis.
- It is a requirement that Registration for all courses be applied for during the week of Registration. If, for some reason you are away and cannot find someone to register for you please call the office at 604-517-8732 and talk to Janice. It is important for the College to know ahead of time which courses will be going forward with registered students.
- Payments for Courses and Membership are CASH or CHEQUE ONLY.
Brochure & Registration Form
Registration is available all week, however course availability cannot be guaranteed so it's best to register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
There is a $10 annual membership fee associated with CCCR: College membership is for people over the age of 50. This fee is paid once each year. For those under 50, an additional $15 per course will be added. Priority seating is given to those over 50.
We offer 3 semesters:
* Fall (September through December)
* Winter (January through March)
* Spring (April through June)